Terms and Conditions
| Terms and Conditions
- Ads are written and placed by the Employer (payable in advance).
- Ads are posted on the web site ASAP after receipt of payment.
- It is the responsibility of the Employer to read their own ad and make any necessary corrections.
- OpticalJobsUSA.com takes no responsibility for errors or omissions.
- When the job position is filled, the Employer is responsible for terminating the ad before expiration.
- All ads will be removed from web site at end of term unless employer has resubmitted their request to repost ad and payment has been received.
- OpticalJobsUSA.com is not an employment agency, sales person or realtor, and accepts no obligations or responsibility for the acts conducted by the posting offices.
- OpticalJobsUSA.com reserves the right to edit any ad and refuse service to anyone.
- OpticalJobsUSA.com will not refund any fees once a job posting or renewal has been completed.
- Personal information submitted by an Employer will not be sold or shared. It is for the personal use of OpticalJobsUSA.com only.
- Payment processing is done by PayPal. No financial information is collected or retained on the website.
- Charges will appear on credit card bill as "OpticalJobs" or "OpticalJobsUSA".
- OpticalJobsUSA.com does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications posted by users or endorse any opinions expressed by users.
Use of material
- The layout, design, concept and organization of the OpticalJobsUSA.com Site and Services are subject to OpticalJobsUSA.com patents, copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
All rights are reserved.
- To utilize some of the OpticalJobsUSA.com services, we require a registration process whereby users select a member name ("E-mail ID") and a password. Your E-mail ID will be used to
identify you on OpticalJobsUSA.com. You may login onto OpticalJobsUSA.com, use the services or modify your information, only through your E-mail ID and password. By registering, you
certify that the email address you provide in the registration is accurate and belongs to you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user information. You shall be
responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the OpticalJobsUSA.com of any unauthorized use of your registration or password.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless OpticalJobsUSA.com, is officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation
reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of this Agreement.
Links to other websites
- The Web Site contains links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by OpticalJobsUSA.com of the contents on such
third-party Web sites. OpticalJobsUSA.com is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials
on such third-party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.